The last movie that I saw was a Disney classic. I watched The Lion King! Woot woot!
Re: What movie did you see last?
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 am
by Guest
I just watched Eragon last night. Still a huge disappointment in comparison with the books
Re: What movie did you see last?
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:44 am
by gamfrkI
i watched reservoir dogs like 2 days ago
Re: What movie did you see last?
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 am
by Hot Trout
I watched KickAss last week, very funny film, well worth watching
Re: What movie did you see last?
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:26 pm
by Kherr
Daybreakers
Re: What movie did you see last?
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:37 pm
by Jesse
It's been a long time since I actually sat down with the intent to watch a movie all the way through. I don't remember the last one. Though I did recently finish re-watching the entire "Rocko's Modern Life" cartoon series.
I believe the last movie I saw in the theater was "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", five years ago, lol.
Re: What movie did you see last?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 pm
by JAHGoVeg
I Watched an Awesome Hindi Movie
Kal Ho Naa Ho (Tomorrow May Never Be) its about a girl who.. aw forget it I Hate explaining things. lol here if you really want to know http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0347304/
Re: What movie did you see last?
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:36 am
by gamfrkI
i watched Bleach: Memories of Nobody couple of weeks ago
Re: What movie did you see last?
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:47 am
by Kherr
I just watched Men in Black and Men in Black 2 yesterday. :p