Weird - Wacky - Glitches of Retro games

Nintendo NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, Sega, SNK and all game console platforms considered retro.

Re: Weird - Wacky - Glitches of Retro games

Postby crustyasp46 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 am

Unfortunately, my kids do not share my enthusiasm for my gaming passion, even the older grandchildren are getting busy with their own lives as they grow older and do not spend the time here that they did before. If i were rich my kids would call me eccentric, but seeing as my bank account only has a few cents in it, I am just the crazy old man. My daughters perception is that she does not want to be seen as a fool, I and others do not think of it that way, but she does. To me it is a gift that she has and she should be proud of it, but to her she thinks of it as a thing she could do as a kid to impress her friends. Now being an adult she has her own idea of how she should wear the face that she puts forward to the public.

I certainly do not understand the conservative approach to life that my kids have, because they certainly did not get it from me, as I was always quite comfortable having either my left , right or both feet stuck in my mouth.I am still going to try to get her to do it, I will just wear her down with persistence. :cheers:
crustyasp46
He's Everyones Daddy
He's Everyones Daddy
Next LVL Up at : 1750
Next LVL Up at : 1750

Re: Weird - Wacky - Glitches of Retro games

Postby Kherr » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 am

Sounds like a plan. Annoyance almost always works. :3
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Next LVL Up at : 1800