Duke Nukem Forever Release Date Revealed: Trailer Released

Interesting storys, rants, info clips and links to all things related to old computers, retro gaming, mods and computers. You can leave comments only in this forum.

Duke Nukem Forever Release Date Revealed: Trailer Released

Postby gamfrkI » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 am

The release date for Duke Nukem Forever has been announced. You'll be kicking ass and chewing bubblegum in Duke Nuke on May 3. You'll be able to play Duke Nukem on your PS3, 360 and PC.

“The moment fans all over the world have been waiting for is almost here,” declared Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. “May 3, 2011 marks Duke’s return as he unleashes his brash and brutally honest wit on the world. His return is going to be epic and one that will make video gaming history!”

The question, of course, is: Will it be worth the wait? It's hard to even comprehend of a 12 year development time, but from everything we've seen, the Duke Nuke magic is well represented by the game.

New screenshots after the break.

Well? What do you think? Give your thoughts on how cool you think this game will be, and, is there anyone who doubts it will actually come out on time? I don't, personally. It's been delayed so many times, you have to figure it's a done-deal this time, right? Still, there's a tiny voice of doubt in the back of my mind...

gamfrkI
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 1050
Next LVL Up at : 1050

Fav System: PC - 3DS - PS2 - N64
Steam ID: gamfrkI

Re: Duke Nukem Forever Release Date Revealed; Trailer Releas

Postby Hot Trout » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 am

I cant wait for Duke to return. I played all of these games at their time of release and they were immense fun. Simple blasting fun. I think this one might be a purchase.

Check out the PC Abandonware section for the previous Duke Nuken games.

Excellent post gam, I took the liberty of amending your post to embed the video for you. I also copied this to the BLOG because it was so good.
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector

Click the banner to Join us on Discord
Hot Trout
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 3650
Next LVL Up at : 3650

Fav System: Amiga
Steam ID: hot_trout

Return to Retro Computer Ramblings BLOG